In 2019 I recorded five 30 minute-long podcasts for a Facebook group I was part of at the time. I asked for topics and answered them as a way to practice talking for 30 minutes and with an eye on the future for when I’d like to create a proper one.
They’re rough and ready, and given it was a few years ago my ideas weren’t concrete so if you find any inconsistency between what I said then and what I’ve said afterwards take the most recent source as being where I stand. I’ve tried to cover this by relistening to each podcast and adding my notes below each one. Nonetheless, I hope that you enjoy them.
They are available via the link in my Twitter feed. Link:
The topics are:
- What are the fundamentals of r-selected Daygame?
- How do you maximise your chances of getting a girl out after a failed SDL/D2?
- What is the optimal way to Daygame in a country strongly influenced by Feminism? (this one was my favourite)
- What are the top Pick-Up myths?
- How to avoid getting in your head before approaching (including bad vibe and the spotlight effect)?
In April I’ll be releasing a series of podcasts – one per week for six to ten weeks – where I’ll be talking to different London Daygamers. It will be named “The London Daygame Podcast.”
If you want to support the blog (and future podcasts!) then please consider buying one of my books or hiring me for coaching. Follow me on Twitter for daily updates.