I’m proud to announce that my new book – Crash Queens and Motorbabies – is now available in PDF. £5. You can’t go wrong with that!
This is a collection of my favourite posts from 2017 to 2021, reworked and remastered. The word count is up by 11,000 from the original posts as I updated them with my years of Daygame experience (and to be honest it’s probably more than 11,000 as some of the original posts contained information such as updates and what I was up to then). The total word count of the book is around 40,000.
As I went back through my posts I noticed certain themes popping up. On my second pass through I worked to stress these themes. You can look out for them as you read:
- SMV is king; to get more you have to offer more
- You will have to work very, very hard to succeed at Daygame, and on paper the average results are less than you thought, but they are probably better than what you are getting right now. Don’t believe the snake oil salesmen.
- You need to make a concerted effort to get better at Game; you can’t just hope that you will. This book includes a methodical and data-driven method which you can use to improve your results.
- Relative growth will make you happier than absolute success
- Negative emotions are simply chemicals moving around your body; recognise these hormones for what they are and disassociate from them. They are not part of your core personality
- Break free from feminine thinking
Here’s the full list of the contents:
And some snippets to wet your appetite:
CQ & MB is available for £5 in PDF format from PayHip. That’s less than the cost of a beer. What are you waiting for man?! Here’s the link again:
P.S. if you buy CQ&MB before the 20th May 2022 you will automatically get a discount of £5 from Dead! The discount will appear in PayHip immediately after purchasing CQ & MB.